- OLD VERSION - OLD VERSION - OLD VERSION -

THIS IS THE OLD BLOG VERSION OF REFLEXDECO. PLEASE NOTE WE HAVE MOVED TO http://www.blog.reflexdeco.fr

mardi 5 mai 2009

Cushionized sofa


J'aime bien ce sofa. Si vous voulez une explication quasi-scientifique du concept (structure composée d'une multiplication de l'élément le plus petit composant habituellement l'objet ...etc ... ça a l'air compliqué comme ça, mais c'est en fait très simple et ingénieux), rendez visite à Christiane Hoegner

+ Via

1 commentaire:

royal creme a dit…

Strangely it would be difficult for me to be persuaded to sit down. I have visions of me sinking to the floor and falling backwards. Unfortunately Hoegner's website did not provide further information on his technique. I just hope these are not down filled pillows.....

Thank you so much for visiting! I adore your site, you have a wonderful selection, I'll continue to pop by...